In addition to the parent resources listed at left, please use the highlighted resources below for additional programs and services available to help parents and family members be informed and involved in our schools.
- Area Learning Centers (ALC) The Saint Paul Area Learning Center (ALC) is a nationally recognized model for providing educational services leading to high school diploma.
- Early Childhood Screening helps to identify health and developmental needs of young children before they enter kindergarten. The screening includes vision, hearing, height, weight, development, speech, and review of health and immunization information.
- The Problem Solving Team Handbook (PDF) is a publication created by the Special Education department that explains the problem solving model and contains the meeting forms and related resources used by the Saint Paul Public School District in the Problem Solving Model for Student/Teacher Assistance Teams (STATS).
- Section 504: Saint Paul Public Schools is committed to providing a free and appropriate public education to each student with a disability within the school district’s jurisdiction.
- Title I - Funded Programs provides supplemental educational services to ensure that all children have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high quality education.